Wednesday 21 December 2016

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year 2017

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year 2017 : Celebration of new year begins with Christmas. Many people celebrate new year  in their own way but you can make a difference .Lighten your new year with the joy & happiness.Make a new goal & break it as well. Break it for sure ;)


Wish your family & friends with the help of mszzone. Don't wait and share.
Make a new resolution & follow us on www.mszzone.blogspot.in

Don't Forget to share with  your friends & family


Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year 2017

Beauty of nature
Freshness of flowers
Dreams of being successful
Truth that tears the ears
Imagination beyond everything
Feeling of being in love
Faith that last long forever
Trust on your lover
May These Things Be part of your New Year!
Happy New Year 2017


|"""| |""""|
| """""' |
| """""' |
|__| |___| APPY

/'"'"""\\ /""/
/ /\\ \\ / /
/ / \\ \\/ /
/__/ \\____/ EW

\\""""\\ /""""/
\ \ / /
\__/
| |
| |
|__| EAR

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year 2017


May you come to terms with realities of life;
May you accept the wisdom of God;
May you rejoice in adversity;
May you wish for hope;
may god complete your all wishes
And may optimism rule your life!
A very Happy New Year 2017


2016 is getting over! So here's a game for you:
If U hate me, delete me.
If U think I'm nice, like my status.
If U think I'm a good friend, comment on my status.
If U ever had a crush on me, poke me.
If U love me, Inbox me a heart.
Happy 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy new year...

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year 2017

Its Like A New Sunrise…
Of Hope, Of Prosperity, Of Happiness
Its Like A New Beginning…of something new
Of Thoughts, Of Words, Or Actions
Its Like A New Day… Of Energy,
Of Strength, Of Ideas
Its Like A Bunch Of Whole New Things…
Of Prayers, Of Friends, And Of Love.

I Wish You A Very Happy New Year!!!!!
Happy new year 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment